Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Steps To Successful Online Marketing

JAVAJOAN'S
"MARKETING MADE EASY" SYSTEM
***********************************************************************

Copyright © Joan Maxymuik

Master Internet Marketing For Just $9.97


When you were introduced to Network Marketing for the very first
time did you hear these magical words, "Joan you are going to be
an overnight success. Just bring in three people and the magic will start.
That's all you have to do, bring in three people, sit back, and watch the
money roll in?"

Maybe you heard this, "You are getting in on a groundfloor opportunity.
Its a numbers game, just recruit, recruit, recruit. You will be making
a 6-figure income before you can blink an eye." Perhaps you heard this,
"Just make out a list of 100 names and start calling them. Remember,
No's are good, because they lead you to the YES's".

We have all heard it many times but after years of struggling to build
a successful network marketing business I can say with all sincerity
that SOMETHING was definitely missing in this picture and I decided
that I had to find out what it was.

Networking has been a successful tool for eons of time to pass along
valuable information to the people who's lives we touch. How many times
have we gone out for a fantastic meal and when we were in the company
of someone who was looking for a good place to eat, passed on our information
so they could have the same experience we had? Why did we do that?
Because we wanted to share something of value with the person so they
could benefit in the same way we did, by enjoying a fantastic meal. That is the
key to successful marketing, sharing information so others can benefit. Okay
you ask, if that is all I have to do, why can I not get my business off the
ground faster? That is the nagging question that I was desperately seeking an
answer to.

To learn how I was able to move forward in my business to achieve
the success that I aways dreamed was possible, click on the link below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Joan Maxymuik markets the "World's First Health Promoting
and Anti-aging Coffee that also helps people lose weight.

JavaJoan's Healthy Coffee

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

The Purple Cowboy said...

Hi Joan .....

I AM enjoying working with You very much and look forward to building a huge business with You and Shane with Gano Excel and the Healthy Coffee.

Clyde Batton
773.285.1525
http://997MakeMoneyNow.com/pages/5.htm